April 19, 2011

Your Highness Vibrating Dildo Review From GoodVibes

I'm normally very happy with Good Vibrations service, but lately they seem to not be as great. The first time I didn't get an item I requested they were good about fixing the problem and send it right away. Now not so much, they use to get items out to me in about a weeks time from the day I requested it. I requested the Ice Bullet on the 2ed of April and still haven't gotten it, then I requested the Your Highness Vibrating Dildo on the 7th of April and I just got it today, apparently that item wasn't sent out till the 13th. Had I been a paying costumer I would have been very pissed, and even thou it was free I was still annoyed. When I did get the package it was pretty damaged. Luckily Good Vibrations put a lot of packing popcorn in the box and it kept my item safe and sound. One thing that was different in this packaging then the others that I have gotten was that they included this nifty booklet with pictures of toys they carry, there price and a little bit of information. Has 10 pages and talks about over 90 different items including kits, anal, gifts under $25 and even a section for him. On the back it shows the three ways you can order from Good Vibrations.(shown just below) I wouldn't have even noticed the booklet if I hadn't dropped the box, I suggest they put it on top of the popcorn rather then at the bottom of the box.

Mail: 934 Howard Street, SF CA 94103
Phone: 800-BUY-VIBE
Online: www.goodvibes.com

Now for the Your Highness Vibrating Dildo, the packaging for this item was simple but effective. Just remove the plastic backing, paper and another piece of plastic, so very easy. Made of Silicone you can only use water based lubricants like the Sliquid Organics Gel Lube. Its also phthalate free witch is a chemical and no one wants chemicals in there sex life that can harm the body. Waterproof so you can easily wash it and and bring it in the shower/bath tub. I don't know much about harness but it does say that it is harness compatable, and it looks like it would be. Your Highness Vibrating Dildo is really smooth for in and out sensations. This toy does vibrate so it has a black waterproof min bullet vibrator. I could not for the life of me get the bullet out of the dildo, I tried really really hard and it would not budget! I could only get the top to screw off to get to the battery's, that are already included. Another thing about this toy is that its really flexible and I found that to be really nice, I don't like having something so hard and stiff (no pun intended) up my bum. I'm still pretty new to the anal world and I really enjoyed this toy. For me this toy seems a little bit pricey, I'm not one to spend more then like $25 on a single toy, but I find this toy is actually worth the $36.

The vibrations on the Your Highness Vibrating Dildo are very quite, the quietest toy I own. The intensity of the vibrations are pretty low so nothing crazy. The picture of the dildo on the site do no justice for the toy, because it has a very pretty blue to it and multiple different shades of blue swirling all around the toy I find it really pretty, but not girly so men can use it as well. The bullet does stick out a bit and that can get in the way during sex in some positions, if your some how able to remove the bullet vibrator I don't see how it can get in the way regardless of the position.

On the GoodVibrations web site it says "The silicone part of this toy should be separated from the battery vibrator before cleaning" but like I said i could not in no way get that toy out!! Aside from that fact I love this toy!! I know it will get some use and won't be shoved in a box like most of my toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment